Thursday, May 1, 2014

April - Kayla McMurray - FCA Utes!

Q) Where are you from?

A) Soda Springs, ID

Q) What sport do you play?

A) Track, played Volleyball and Basketball in highschool

Q) How did you hear about FCA?

A) I was at cru, the college age Bible study at Capitol church, and TJ and Hunter told me they were getting a huddle started at Utah. I was so excited!

Q) How has FCA impacted your life both on and off the field?

A) FCA has been such an encouragement to me. When I tore my Achilles last year, I still remember the first huddle I went to afterward and the genuine compassion from people there. They weren't just giving me the token "How are you?" and moving on, they genuinely cared about how I was doing. That's really what FCA has been to me: genuine. I have made incredible friendships that have encouraged me and helped me to grow in so many ways.

Q) Favorite post meet treat?

A) I absolutely love a good burger and fries.

Q) Favorite Bible passage?

A) That is a tough one! I feel like my favorite verse is constantly changing, depending on what I'm currently going through in my life. If I had to choose one I would go with Romans 8:38-39. It is such an encouragement to me; no matter what we do, we can never be separated from God's love!

Q) School/Team?

A) University of Utah Track and Field

No comments:

Post a Comment